Diffstat (limited to 'security/keys/gc.c')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/security/keys/gc.c b/security/keys/gc.c
index a46e825cbf02..89df6b5f203c 100644
@@ -32,8 +32,8 @@ static time_t key_gc_next_run = LONG_MAX;
static time_t key_gc_new_timer;
- * Schedule a garbage collection run
- * - precision isn't particularly important
+ * Schedule a garbage collection run.
+ * - time precision isn't particularly important
void key_schedule_gc(time_t gc_at)
@@ -61,8 +61,9 @@ static void key_gc_timer_func(unsigned long data)
- * Garbage collect pointers from a keyring
- * - return true if we altered the keyring
+ * Garbage collect pointers from a keyring.
+ * Return true if we altered the keyring.
static bool key_gc_keyring(struct key *keyring, time_t limit)
@@ -107,9 +108,8 @@ do_gc:
- * Garbage collector for keys
- * - this involves scanning the keyrings for dead, expired and revoked keys
- * that have overstayed their welcome
+ * Garbage collector for keys. This involves scanning the keyrings for dead,
+ * expired and revoked keys that have overstayed their welcome
static void key_garbage_collector(struct work_struct *work)