index
:
linux-dev
linus/master
master
Linux kernel development work - see feature branches
Jason A. Donenfeld
about
summary
refs
log
tree
commit
diff
stats
log msg
author
committer
range
path:
root
/
Documentation
Age
Commit message (
Expand
)
Author
Files
Lines
2018-05-11
ASoC: qdsp6: dt-bindings: Add q6core dt bindings
Srinivas Kandagatla
1
-0
/
+21
2018-05-11
soc: qcom dt-bindings: Add APR bus bindings
Srinivas Kandagatla
1
-0
/
+84
2018-05-11
ASoC: rt5640: Add devicetree-bindings for dmic, jack-detect
Hans de Goede
1
-0
/
+35
2018-05-10
PCI: Add "pci=noats" boot parameter
Gil Kupfer
1
-0
/
+2
2018-05-11
bpf, doc: clarification for the meaning of 'id'
Wang YanQing
1
-6
/
+9
2018-05-10
docs: ranoops.rst: fix location of ramoops.txt
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
1
-1
/
+1
2018-05-10
docs: uio-howto.rst: use a code block to solve a warning
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
1
-1
/
+2
2018-05-10
mm, THP, doc: Add document for thp_swpout/thp_swpout_fallback
Huang Ying
1
-0
/
+9
2018-05-10
Documentation/process/posting: wrap text at 80 cols
Justin Skists
1
-8
/
+8
2018-05-10
docs: admin-guide: add cgroup-v2 documentation
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
3
-2
/
+1
2018-05-10
Revert "Documentation/features/vm: Remove arch support status file for 'pte_special'"
Jonathan Corbet
1
-0
/
+33
2018-05-10
Merge tag 'for-4.17/dm-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/device-mapper/linux-dm
Linus Torvalds
1
-1
/
+4
2018-05-10
dm thin: update Documentation to clarify when "read_only" is valid
Mike Snitzer
1
-1
/
+4
2018-05-10
media: update/fix my e-mail on some places
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
5
-18
/
+18
2018-05-10
Merge tag 'v4.17-rc4' into patchwork
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
29
-118
/
+183
2018-05-10
dt-bindings: PCI: rockchip: Rename rockchip-pcie.txt to rockchip-pcie-host.txt
Shawn Lin
1
-0
/
+0
2018-05-10
drm/exynos: Add driver for Exynos Scaler module
Andrzej Pietrasiewicz
1
-0
/
+27
2018-05-09
dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add support for the Tronsmart MXIII Plus
Martin Blumenstingl
1
-0
/
+2
2018-05-09
dt-bindings: arm: amlogic: add support for the Meson8m2 SoC
Martin Blumenstingl
1
-0
/
+4
2018-05-09
Documentation/spec_ctrl: Do some minor cleanups
Borislav Petkov
1
-12
/
+12
2018-05-09
Merge tag 'v4.17-rc4' into rpmsg-next
Bjorn Andersson
29
-118
/
+183
2018-05-09
clk: renesas: cpg-mssr: Add support for R-Car E3
Yoshihiro Shimoda
1
-1
/
+2
2018-05-09
PM: docs: intel_pstate: fix Active Mode w/o HWP paragraph
Juri Lelli
1
-1
/
+1
2018-05-09
PM: docs: sleep-states: Fix a typo ("includig")
Jonathan Neuschäfer
1
-1
/
+1
2018-05-09
ASoC: convert platform explanation to component
Kuninori Morimoto
1
-17
/
+13
2018-05-09
regulator: add binding for the SY8106A voltage regulator
Ondrej Jirman
1
-0
/
+23
2018-05-09
PM / OPP: dt-bindings: Make "opp-hz" optional for power domains
Viresh Kumar
1
-1
/
+4
2018-05-08
dt-bindings: dsa: Remove unnecessary #address/#size-cells
Fabio Estevam
1
-6
/
+0
2018-05-08
Documentation: refcount-vs-atomic: Update reference to LKMM doc.
Andrea Parri
1
-1
/
+1
2018-05-08
clk: qcom: Add DT bindings for SDM845 gcc clock controller
Amit Nischal
1
-0
/
+1
2018-05-08
docs: driver-api: add clk documentation
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
4
-3
/
+2
2018-05-08
docs: core-api: add circular-buffers documentation
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
5
-4
/
+3
2018-05-08
docs: core-api: add cachetlb documentation
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
5
-4
/
+3
2018-05-08
docs: admin-guide: add bcache documentation
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
3
-2
/
+1
2018-05-08
docs: */index.rst: Add newer documents to their respective index.rst
Mauro Carvalho Chehab
4
-0
/
+5
2018-05-08
Merge branch 'for-4.17-fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/libata
Linus Torvalds
1
-1
/
+0
2018-05-08
docs/vm: move numa_memory_policy.rst to Documentation/admin-guide/mm
Mike Rapoport
8
-8
/
+7
2018-05-08
docs/vm: numa_memory_policy: s/Linux memory policy/NUMA memory policy/
Mike Rapoport
1
-7
/
+7
2018-05-08
docs/vm: numa_memory_policy: formatting and spelling updates
Mike Rapoport
1
-7
/
+17
2018-05-08
Documentation/features/vm: Remove arch support status file for 'pte_special'
Andrea Parri
1
-33
/
+0
2018-05-08
Documentation/features/lib: Remove arch support status file for 'strncasecmp'
Andrea Parri
1
-33
/
+0
2018-05-08
Documentation/features/locking: Use '!RWSEM_GENERIC_SPINLOCK' as Kconfig for 'rwsem-optimized'
Andrea Parri
1
-4
/
+4
2018-05-08
Documentation/features/core: Add arch support status files for 'cBPF-JIT' and 'eBPF-JIT'
Andrea Parri
2
-3
/
+36
2018-05-08
Documentation/features: Refresh the arch support status files in place
Andrea Parri
43
-31
/
+117
2018-05-08
Documentation/features: Add script that refreshes the arch support status files in place
Andrea Parri
1
-0
/
+98
2018-05-08
Documentation: block: cmdline-partition.txt fixes and additions
Randy Dunlap
1
-7
/
+14
2018-05-08
vfio: fix documentation
Dong Bo
1
-3
/
+2
2018-05-08
doc: botching-up-ioctls: Make it clearer why structs must be padded
Daniel Vetter
1
-1
/
+3
2018-05-08
dma-debug: remove CONFIG_HAVE_DMA_API_DEBUG
Christoph Hellwig
1
-31
/
+0
2018-05-08
DT: net: can: rcar_canfd: document R8A77980 bindings
Sergei Shtylyov
1
-0
/
+1
[prev]
[next]