blob: 03264dc7b5ec8a294da8c4e662f348ca74230d32 (plain
* Copyright (C) 1999 - 2010 Intel Corporation.
* Copyright (C) 2010 OKI SEMICONDUCTOR Co., LTD.
* This code was derived from the Intel e1000e Linux driver.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
#define PCH_GBE_PHY_REGS_LEN 32
#define PCH_GBE_PHY_RESET_DELAY_US 10
s32 pch_gbe_phy_get_id(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
s32 pch_gbe_phy_read_reg_miic(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw, u32 offset, u16 *data);
s32 pch_gbe_phy_write_reg_miic(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw, u32 offset, u16 data);
void pch_gbe_phy_sw_reset(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
void pch_gbe_phy_hw_reset(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
void pch_gbe_phy_power_up(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
void pch_gbe_phy_power_down(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
void pch_gbe_phy_set_rgmii(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
void pch_gbe_phy_init_setting(struct pch_gbe_hw *hw);
#endif /* _PCH_GBE_PHY_H_ */