blob: ed951acc829a698a61689a22cb4276be467812b5 (plain
- the kpc_spi driver doesn't seem to let multiple transactions (to different instances of the core) happen in parallel...
- The kpc_i2c driver is a hot mess, it should probably be cleaned up a ton. It functions against current hardware though.
- pcard->card_num in kp2000_pcie_probe() is a global variable and needs atomic / locking / something better.
- the loop in kp2000_probe_cores() that uses probe_core_uio() also probably needs error handling
- would be nice if the AIO fileops in kpc_dma could be made to work
- probably want to add a CONFIG_ option to control compilation of the AIO functions
- if the AIO fileops in kpc_dma start working, next would be making iov_count > 1 work too